Life

I love his eyelashes

funny face


playing @ the park

Jackson, Jillie bean, Koko & Elena

Kohen & the girls

Kohen doing his funny dance for Jillie Bean

swing time

I have to laugh as I'm posting these photos, 
Kohen and I have a pretty easy life during the day.
But these pictures are kind of deceiving....
it might be fun and somewhat relaxing during the day
but once 5pm hits it's a whole different story!
Making our schedules work has been pretty challenging.
Regan's work schedule has been crazy 
and trying to find a way to get 10 hours of work
in my schedule during the week has almost been impossible! 
10 hours...how hard could that possibly be.
If I took pictures of what our life was like at 5pm you would laugh.
Wednesday's are the worst...
scouts at 4:30-5:30pm
baseball at 6:00pm
work at 6:00pm
These the thoughts running through my head...
"We'll only go to scouts for 30 minutes.
Trying to think of a way to ditch scouts
i have to go to scouts I am in charge of the craft
We won't ditch scouts 
We'll only stay til 5 and bail quick
If we leave by 5pm I can grab the boys some dinner at Arby's.
Crap, we are running late.....didn't leave church til 5:05
stop at Arby's, lucky for me there is a short line at the drive thru
(hurry boys, eat in the car, but don't tell your dad we are eating in his car!)
meet Regan at the ball field at 5:20pm
(Does every light in Ankeny have to be RED?
&
why do I get stuck behind every SLOW driver?)
It's 5:25 I'm driving to work. I'll have to go 75 the whole way to make it in time.
ok. I made it....whew that was the longest hour & a half of my life."

That's life I guess :)

Just glad it's Thursday!

I did manage to take a picture of Kaden in his uniform before we left for scouts
(I was so sad I couldn't make it to his first game, hopefully, life will be a little less crazy next week)


This year he is playing on two teams
this is his Ankeny Little League uniform
for the Kansas City Royals.
I'm excited to watch him play this year! 
Good Luck Kaden!



Comments

est1978 said…
Take a breath Shan, life can be so crazy, glad it's only Wednesday. Kaden looks so grown up in that uniform. Way to go Kaden!

BIG hugs,
Grammy
Ruthie said…
I tried to comment last night. I had just finished making the comment and went to save it and our power went out. I love the pictures you do on here so I can see my cute boys. Wish I could be there to see Kaden's games and play with Kohen. Love you guys.

MOM
@mie said…
Wow!
I am tired just after reading that!!! =)
Your a great Mom Shan!
Keep it up!

Popular Posts