Girls night out

Once again it was GNO thanks to it being Laura's birthday this month
We went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, saw a chick flick "The Last Song"
and just enjoyed each others company.  I think we could all just sit and talk for hours.

Even though this movie was only rated 1 1/2 stars I still thought it was a good movie.
Miley Cyrus isn't my favorite but Liam Hemsworth is so dang cute so it makes up for it!
He kinda reminds me of a younger Regan back when he had his hair...hahaha
And the little kid who plays Jonah does a really good job making you cry.
gotta love chick flicks :) 

I love you friends!

Comments

Laura B. said…
I liked it too, except I can't stand Miley! Thanks for the great night out!
we saw this in saturday for my birthday and i caught myslef saying a few times that i was too old for shows like that...ha ha ha.

Is taht REALLY what i thought wiuld happen when i met a boy when i was 16? :)

BUT i LOVE a good GNO!

xoxox

Popular Posts