Easter

This year the easter bunny hid the eggs on the main level...

outside...

and in the basement.

Kaden has always said that easter is his favorite holiday.
But he did say that he thinks he knows who the easter bunny is
and that he can't say it in front of his brother.
We have yet to discuss this further.

I hope they will always like this holiday, even as they get older,
it is a great holiday if you think about it.
Not too much planning or work 
and we get to celebrate our Savior and his sacrifice.

Conference was amazing this year!
My favorite talk was by President Uchtdorf
(click on the link. click on Sunday AM session. Click on President Dieter Uchtdorf) 
I encourage all to listen if you haven't had the chance

One more thing...
Kohen's basket                                  Kaden's basket 
 two different personalities that's for sure!
Kohen is my destructo child & Kaden is my neat freak

"Life is to be enjoyed, not endured"
— Gordon B. Hinckley

Make memories & have fun along the way!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like you had a great Easter, still sad that we were not able to be there. I especially liked Elder Hollands talk too.

BIG hugs,
Holly
Ruthie said…
Missed you guys at Easter. Miss you all the time. Looks like you're all doing good. Kohen has Grandpa's messiness and Kaden has my neatness.

Love,
MOM

Popular Posts