Easter Friends

Kohen and Claire


Kohen being crazy Kohen


The boys
Kohen, Kaden and Sam


and Grace


We have been lucky to have some amazing friends out here in Iowa, 
I call them my "Iowa Family"
*I wasn't able to get a picture of Kaden and Hannah...the two love birds.
She might be Kaden's first crush. She has admitted that she likes him
and you can totally tell he likes her*



Some of our festivities included:
easter egg hunt
jumping on the trampoline
chasing Daisy & Benny around
Mario Kart
Dinner
and most importantly...Nertz


Comments

Lori Collett said…
Fun, fun :) I'm sad I missed out on it!
Anonymous said…
okay, that Claire is so cute. kohen can marry her, he has my permission.

(makes me want to cut ellason's hair)


Addy
Laura B. said…
Dear Claire...you know you love Kohen. Just hug him already.
Super cute!!

Popular Posts