something weird just happened

I ran out of Diet Coke the other day.
  I told myself that I was going to try my hardest not to buy another case of it.
That was on Friday.
I figured I would just cave in like I usually do but it is really weird,
I'm not craving it and I haven't had any bad headaches.
Hmmmm...odd.
And I haven't bought another case...yet.
And hopefully thanks to this drink
I can officially be done with soda pop.
My dad introduced me to Sobe fuji apple pear when they came and visited us and I love it!
Not a bad way to start my health kick off.
Just waiting on my treadmill to get here and it can really begin :)

I'm tired of squeezing into my jeans
and
no I'm not pregnant ;)

My friend, who has the same insurance as me, just told me how much her bill was for her delivery.....health care costs are ridiculous! Plus my dentist visit didn't go too well, they claim I need a crown and I have 3 cavities. (puke)

Photobucket

Comments

Lori Collett said…
DO NOT BLAME ME FOR YOUR BABY ANXIETY!!!!!!! Ha ha ha.... you really should have another one! Kohen is SOOO sweet with Gretchen, he would love a baby sister!
Nicholle said…
I tried this Sobe on your recommendation! Delicious! Have you noticed that it smells just like a green jolly rancher? lol

Popular Posts