Easter Eggs & Shopping

Easter eggs 2010

How come each time we do this I end up coloring more eggs than the kids?
I think I'm going to try the tie-dye & glitter ones next year...
& at least Kohen only broke 3 eggs this year.
Always fun!

With my "friends & family" 30% off coupon,
plus the already 40% off deals at the outlet stores, we made a killing! 
(not quite as large of a killing as Laura...LOL)
But Regan and I were in much need of some new clothes.... work clothes for him especially
so I am grateful they had these deals going on this week :)
I can't believe this was my first trip out there....only an hour away,
I'll definitely have to go back more often to save me a few bucks vs. the mall prices.

I know I'm always talking about how cute little girl clothes are
but I do think there are a lot of cute boy clothes out there too.
These are my favorite....
if I didn't have boys these shoes would definitely make me want a little boy!
and this outfit...
and this outfit...
So I'll try to quit complaining that I don't have a girl. 
Because I'm sure if I had 2 little girls, instead of boys, I would be saying that I want a little boy!

I LOVE my boys :)

Comments

Ruthie said…
I love your boys too.

MOM
Kiersti said…
I DO have 2 little girls, and I SOOOOO want a little boy! Especially after seeing pics of yours - they're so adorable!
Heather said…
I didn't know my friends and family coupon would work at the outlets! Dang it!

Popular Posts