Basketball

Kaden’s last game was on Saturday.
And can I just say that I am so proud of my little guy!
(I guess I should say “big” guy.  He seems to be growing more and more every day)
But he has improved so much this season.
He was originally going to play on an AAU basketball team
this year, but we didn’t work with him much and his basic
skills weren’t the best.  So we decided to just sign him
up for the regular county league and see what happens.
Wow, did he amaze us!
He got so much more aggressive this year, trying to
get every rebound and box kids out. He was the high
scorer for every game and improved on all his basic skills.
I think he just might be ready for AAU next year!

Good Job Kaden !

 

  

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Way to go Kaden! Shoot those hoops!

Big Hugs
Grammy
Ruthie said…
I'm so glad we were able to come visit and see Kaden play. I really miss that. Love you Kaden

Grandma

Popular Posts