thoughts

Well, I was just sitting here thinking what to blog about....I'm sick of seeing all the pictures from our "anniversary picture overload" and I can assure you that you won't be seeing our faces(mine and Regan's) as much lately. Now you can breathe a sigh of relief! I will, of course, be posting pictures of my boys on a regular basis.  I am limiting myself on my daily computer usage, I can't keep wasting this much time blogging, facebooking, whatever. I love catching up on everyone's lives but it will be limited. I am thinking about getting off this computer and making my family some brownies.  Or trying to figure out my somewhat new camera.  Oh and I should be working on pack meeting this Tuesday(the big blue and gold banquet is coming up). 

Here's a picture of our latest snow fall, the boys & misc......
 This could be you.....
  shoveling....and shoveling...and shoveling

When the wind blows, the snow covers our driveway as you can see with those drifts.

the biggest pile of snow I have ever seen(ok, well maybe not the BIGGEST, but it's huge!)

it's up to the windows


the boys
I bought them newsboy caps and actually got them to wear them for 2 seconds.  I am hoping I can get them dressed up and get some Easter pictures taken by my friend Lori

my latest project
 
 I have been wanting to paint the boys bathroom with that Ralph Lauren Denim Glaze and finally did it. I LOVE it!! It's pretty dark.

 

 That's the latest update on us. Off to make dinner and brownies for the boys......



 

Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the bathroom! I'm sending some sunshine your way to melt that snow.

Love ya
Holly
Anonymous said…
sent sunshine too! lots and lots and lots of it:)


Addy
Ruthie said…
I want a copy of the picture of Kaden and Kohen. Love it. Saw the bathroom, loved it too.

Love,
MOM
Nicholle said…
Love the bathroom! Not so jealous about the snow. ;)
Heather said…
Your house looks so cute!
Lori Collett said…
I would LOVE to do easter pictures :)

Popular Posts