February, the month of LOVE

We made it through one long, cold January and are moving on to the month of love.  Much more exciting than January. Valentine's Day, wedding anniversary, birthdays, the days are getting longer and hopefully warmer....February oh how I love you!

On the 17th Regan and I will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 10 years....10 AMAZING years!!  I have a million pictures and it was hard to sum up our 10 years together with just a few pictures but here are a few that I love.  

This is going to be a really long post.....

After dating for a year and a half Regan finally popped the question on my birthday 10.08.1999. I, of course, was hoping that he was going to.  He tried to trick me by buying me a new camera(making me think that's what my birthday present would be). We went to dinner at The Tuscany, I could tell he was really nervous, and I kept thinking I hope he isn't going to ask me here with a million people staring at us! Well he didn't(which I am grateful for) and we ended up going back to my parents house and he had my mom and sister put roses and rose petals everywhere in my room and had a card with the ring in it sitting on my bed.  Of course I said "yes" and that's where our life together "officially" began :)


 

  
February 17, 2000

Our wedding song was "Amazed" by Lonestar. I can still remember our first dance together as husband and wife and it makes me smile.  It's kinda funny that this song ended up being "our song" neither of us like country music but this song was popular at the time and the words really do express how we feel about each other....
Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take

Baby, when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away

I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts, I can see your dreams

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better

I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever

Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you

The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark

Your hair all around me
Baby, you surround me
You touch every place in my heart

Oh, it feels like the first time every time
I wanna spend the whole night in your eyes

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better

I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever

Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you

Every little thing that you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better

I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever

Every little thing that you do
Oh, every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you



Then 10 months later....
 
Our little Kaden was born. It isn't the best picture ever but it was the first time I got to see him, he had to be delivered by emergency C-section and it was 1:27am.  We were just glad he was finally here and he was absolutely PERFECT! He was 7lbs. 1ounce and 21 inches long, Regan's mini-me

We got to spend 6 whole years with Kaden spoiling him and enjoying our little family before he became a big brother. He wanted to be a brother SO bad.  When  Kaden was just 2 I had a miscarriage, so we had been waiting a while for little Kohen to come along. He finally came on 9.18.06 and it was a planned C-section this time which made it much easier! And he was born at 12:24 in the afternoon 7lbs. 7ounces and 21 inches long, another Regan mini-me.





 

 

Our boys are the best thing that ever happened to us.....we love our little family!  They truly are a blessing to us. The rest of the photos are just random family pictures throughout the years.....
I only have pics from 2006-2010. We didn't have a digital camera before then and I was too lazy to scan any earlier pictures onto the computer


 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

Our boys
 
 
Our family is our everything

Thank you honey for the best 10 years so far.... 

love you!!

Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
We love you guys! Congrats on making it 10 years!

Caitlin and Zac
Anonymous said…
You made me cry, what a neat tribute. We love you and hers's to 10 more blissful years. We love you.

Holly
Lori Collett said…
10 years! AMAZING!!! You and Regan are the best :) I LOVE that picture of you and the boys at the beach. Very cute!
Anonymous said…
love is in the air.

that's all gross what you said about my brother!
hehe

you guys ARE really great for each other. im glad he picked someone that made me a sister again. love ya girl.

Addy
Shanna, your family is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats! Oh how time flies. Was it almost 20 years ago you were babysitting me?
Ruthie said…
Here's to ten more awesome years. You two are the best together. Keep taking care of each other. Love all of the pictures. Love you both.

MOM
Jenn said…
I LOVE this! We miss you guys so much! Happy Anniversary!

Popular Posts