Right now, I am desperately missing sitting around laughing and talking with family.  Especially this time of year during the holidays.  This is pretty much our first year not being able to spend time with our extended family during the holidays and it's bittersweet.  It's nice to just be with our own little family but I really, really miss the happy, fun times of sharing the holidays with loved ones.  I just want to give a special thank you to friends and family who have thought of us this year, it means a lot to us!

To our family in AZ, hope you have a very Merry Christmas!! We miss you guys & I'm so glad we got to see you this year in Chicago!

To our families back home in UT, we hope to make it back soon! We love you and hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

And a special thank you to Z & C for helping us out since we can't manage to ship things out in time for the holidays....or birthdays!

We hope everyone feels the spirit of Christmas this year & takes a few moments to reflect on the "true" meaning of Christmas.  Merry Christmas, Love  Regan, Shan & the boys

(and mom, yes, I'll post more pictures on my next post...sorry, I haven't been keeping up on my blog like I usually do...)

Comments

Anonymous said…
We love you too and miss you also. I'm thinking we should all go home for sure next year.

Loves and kisses,
the AZ ones
Lori Collett said…
I'm sorry! It is nice to be with family at Christmas time, but then there's the part of me that is going to miss just having our own little family for Christmas! I know you'll have an amazing Christmas with your little family... miss you guys!
Anonymous said…
I think you all should come home for christmas too!! It might just be the last time before we aren't in utah.

We miss you guys all the time, and we're glad that we can help out.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

The Marions

Popular Posts