KADEN'S 9TH BIRTHDAY







 

singing Happy Birthday

Kohen was very excited to sing to his brother!

I keep telling my boys that one day I'll be creative and make them a fancy cake...but until then this is what they get
Regan put some frosting on Kohen's nose and it didn't make him very happy. 

Kaden got to pick where he went to dinner that night. His first choice was going to be Subway but then he decided to go somewhere a little fancier....Fazoli's!!?? We tried so hard to get him to go to a nice restaurant but no luck. He wanted his chicken parmesan from Fazoli's. Whatever makes him happy I guess.

 



Thank you for all the gifts that were sent here! He loved all of them :)

Comments

Brooke said…
I would choose Fazoli's for my birthday dinner too!
Anonymous said…
ok, Kaden, jump on the next flight here and lets use that night vision thingy and look for scorpions in the field by my house!

yeah, hurry here.

Addy
F@y said…
Happy Birthday Kaden! Mario? Fun, Shanna let the kids play okay? lol! I want to open it already but its a gift. Hmmm maybe i can play it and then wrap it after haha!

Popular Posts