Our week of bad pictures...


This whole week while I have been taking pictures I didn't realize that my camera was on a manual setting.  Normally it's on automatic and for some reason I didn't even realize it until I uploaded my photos to the computer...ugh! I had Regan look at it for me and he said that I must have changed it...excuse me, does he really think I wanted all my pictures to look blurry and distorted this week!!! Well, whomever decided to change my settings(Kohen), it is fixed for now. 

Here are a few pictures from this past week...

Regan would be so proud!! Kohen is looking at one of his car magazines picking out his favorite ones!


Kohen decided to draw on his arms and fingers.  He told me that they are his skeleton bones. All I did was smile and laugh...it was pretty genius!! He drew them on his other arm too. He would not open his hand for the picture so it looks like one of his fingers is cut off.


We took a tour of the new police station for scouts which was pretty fun. Here's Kohen sitting in one of the police cars. I was looking for a little scout shirt for Kohen, since he thinks he is a scout, and I found Regan's old cubscout shirt in a box and that's what he is wearing. He was in heaven when I told him it was his scout shirt!


This picture turned out so dark...sorry.  Bad settings again. Anyway, here are all the scouts.


Even though all my pictures are bad this week, I did end it with a bang by watching New Moon with my friends! Much much better than Twilight!!! I was going to order my shirt online for the movie but never got around to it. Luckily there was a Hot Topic at the mall and I just ended up buying one there that night :)


Best Friends.  Go Team Edward!


The back of my shirt....do you think I could officially change my last name to Cullen?


Hopefully my camera settings will be O.K. next time I want to take pictures....

Comments

Melissa Serrano said…
I love the Skeleton bones! Sorry we missed you the other day when you came over... I was TRYING to get Elena to sleep - but she never did, I should have just had her play, LOL. Anyway, funny thing about your shirt... we got a coupon for $10 off a New Moon t-shirt at Hot Topic and were going to give it to you, but then it got thrown out with the rest of a bunch of papers we had sitting around. I should have given it to you! Love your Christmas lights!
I agree! Muuuucch better than Twilight. I loved it!
Lori Collett said…
Fun pictures!!! I'm glad you got your camera figured out :)
Such a fun night out!!!!
F@y said…
So cute! Yeah we should all change it to Cullens! LoL!

Popular Posts