the last basement update

You wanna know how I know this is the last update?  Well...carpet comes Friday!!! So here you go, all our hard work finally coming together.

Looking down the stairs to the basement


Do you know how excited I am for white trim??!!! ahhhhhhhh


This picture is the best one to show what color the paint is








I am so excited, more for this than for Christmas!!! I could actually care less about Christmas this year...sorry boys. I'll post new pictures Friday once the carpet has been installed.

Comments

@mie said…
How exciting!!! Having a basement is the best! Congrats!!!
Lori Collett said…
YAY! It looks fabulous! I can't wait to see it in person. Now you and Regan can finally relax for a little while :)
Now all you need is a 60 inch Plasma TV... want ours????
Kiersti said…
How exciting!!! I LOVE that little play room under the stairs - so cute!
Ruthie said…
More room for us when we come visit. Looks good.
Love,
MOM
Anonymous said…
It looks really good you guys!! I'm with you on the white trim Shan :)


Caitlin
Julie said…
It looks AWESOME!! I love the paint with the trim, my bedroom looks just like that and it always feels so warm and cozy even when it's freezing outside.
Brooke said…
I love the wall color!

Popular Posts