Sleepover

We bought this bed for Kaden and gave Kohen his old one.  It's been great because they like to have sleepovers all the time.  Almost every night Kohen will ask if he can have a sleepover with Kaden.  We try to just keep it on the weekends, but they usually just go straight to bed so it doesn't really matter.  Lately Kohen has been waking up at 4am saying that he's scared and wants to sleep in our bed.  Regan and I are not good about sharing our bed! So, whenever he gets scared we just pull out the trundle in Kaden's room and he'll sleep in there.  It has been a lifesaver!! I'm sure he'll be asking for a sleepover tonight.

Comments

Ruthie said…
I remember that bed. We had Kaden in the trundle. Kaden is such a good big brother. Kohen is a tease but still loves Kaden. Can't wait to use that bed again. Soon I hope. Miss and love all of you.

MOM
@mie said…
So cute... what fun memories for the boys!

Thanks again for the tip on pictures. It has been a life saver! My husband can actually look at the blog at work now because photobucket blocked him... but now that's not a problem!

You are the best!!!
Kaden is so cute with Kohen. I love that he finds comfort in his older brother.
jenjamin said…
Sorry I have been a stranger.. Hope you are having a great fall. You look adorable as always and happy birthday!

Popular Posts