Happy Birthday...to myself

Last year I hit the big 30. It didn't really bother me, but it does seem weird to think that I am that old. So, now that I am officially over the hill each year just means I'm one year older and it's not really that big of a deal...or so I tell myself. I love this picture of me and the boys, it's from last year on my 30th b-day. Kohen, of course, is acting crazy and Kaden is perfect like always! hahaha...well I do have to say that I am one lucky girl. I just realized that being a mom to 2 boys, and me being the only girl in the house, I am the princess in our family! Regan and my boys really do treat me like a princess and maybe being a mom to boys is truly what I am meant to be.

And this guy...right here
makes me happy! Every year I tell him I already bought my present so don't buy me anything,(I spoiled myself with some new shoes and a new comforter set) but he will always surprise me with something thoughtful and meaningful. Like I said, I'm one lucky girl.
  

Comments

Ruthie said…
Happy Birthday! I'm so lucky and proud to be your mother. You are such a source of joy to me. I hope you have the best day ever. I love you so much. Wish we could be there. Someday.

Love,
MOM
P.S. That's awesome Kohen blamed the milk when it spilled.
Anonymous said…
happy birthday Shan! i am so glad you are my sister in law (although you feel more like a sister). we hope you have a great day and keep making those boys spoil their Princess.

Addy
est1978 said…
Happy Birthday young lady!! Have a great day. I'm happy and proud to have you as one of my daughters.

Dad B.
Happy Birthday Shan! You deserve to be treated like a princess!! Miss you guys!
Laura B. said…
Happy Birthday Shanna! You are lucky...your boys adore you (all of them!)
I'm so glad we're friends and can't wait to celebrate you tomorrow night! xoxo
Anna said…
Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great day. I get what you mean about being 31, just a number!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Shan!! We miss you a ton, but then again what's new :)

You're such an amazing sister!

Caitlin and Zac
F@y said…
What a great hubby! Yes you both are very lucky!!!

Popular Posts