birthday stuff

I bought 4 pairs of shoes on Overstock but this is the only pair I ended up keeping. The others were not what I expected, it will probably be the last time I buy shoes on Overstock. The boys were making fun of me for buying this pair, but I saw a girl at dinner who was wearing a pair and I thought they looked really cute.

 
This is my comforter set. I LOVE it! My room is almost presentable now. I only painted one accent wall and I still need to paint the other walls some type of cream color to match. And I need to change the draperies too.

I was lucky enough to find this sweater at TJ Maxx. With there only being Target, Kohl's or TJ Maxx to shop at around here(unless I want to drive 30 minutes to the mall)I have a hard time finding clothes I like. But I got lucky.

The boys sang Happy Birthday to me

And this little piece of heaven was my favorite part of the day...Pumpkin Cheesecake from the Olive Garden! YUMMY. My boys spoiled me and took me there for dinner.

Me and the boys

Me and my honey

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love what you've done with your bedroom. You know me color, color,color....Now if I could just get John to paint the family room.

BIG hugs,
Holly
Melissa Serrano said…
CUTE Comforter set! You'll have to see ours one day... if we actually ever made our bed, hahahaha! I also love your sweater! I have a sweater coat somewhere around here - I gotta break it out for the winter!
Kiersti said…
Looks like you had a fabulous day - and I LOVE those boots, for the record :)
OtelaLove said…
Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!!!! You are a blessed and lucky girl,, and I love all your cute new items!!!!
I'm glad you were taken care of on your birthday. I wouldn't expect anything less from the boys. I love the new boots and sweater! Nice work!! Happy Birthday!
F@y said…
Love your BR set and the accent wall! Your sweater is really cute. Funny thing the closing shopping center and mall to me is 30 min away. Very annoying but it keeps me from spending!

Popular Posts