just some random stuff



I don't have any new pictures to post so I found this old picture of Kaden back in fall of '03. He is about the same age as Kohen is right now, almost 3 in this picture. They really do look different than each other. There are a few pictures where I can see Kohen in Kaden, but not too many. And definitely not in this picture. Fall is our favorite time of year...
Halloween, pumpkins, crisp air, sweaters and football.
We really haven't been up to much except for school, scouts and doctor visits! Kaden is doing great in school and is working on his wolf badge for scouts. Or should I say I am helping him earn his wolf badge! I think all mom's of scouts would agree that if it wasn't for us it just wouldn't get done.(Good job Jackson on earning your wolf badge!)
Kohen is actually going to preschool without me and loving it! He even went to nursery today and didn't cry for me once! whew..it's a big day for us. We got rid of all the bottles in the house too! Only sippy cups and he seems to be doing alright with that too. Poor kid, growing up is so hard!
At our last doctor visit I really got my money's worth. Regan and Kaden were playing football out back and Kaden somehow landed on his pinky. He didn't even know anything happened until he looked down at his hand and his pinky finger was pointing to the right! It's a good thing I wasn't there, I can't handle stuff like that. But Regan put it back in place and we debated about going to the ER or not. It didn't seem like he was hurting too bad so we waited until the next day to take him in. The doctor thought it was broken, but x-rays proved otherwise...it wasn't broken! Then we had her remove some warts that he also had(gross!)and both boys got the flu mist. The doctor even called it "the Bollwinkel Ward" when we were there! (Hey, I didn't want to come back and pay another co-pay)And so far still no broken bones :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think warts are going around- not that I have one or anything!

Hey, I had that same exact thing happen to my finger on my right hand. Dad popped it back for me!

And good job kohen you cute little guy, forced to grow up! You are a big boy now.

Sending air hugs now. Love, addy
Ruthie said…
Jonah had a bunch of warts removed this month too. He had like twenty of them. They are gross. Love the old picture of Kaden. Tell Kohen good job. He's growing up too fast for me.
Love,
MOM

Popular Posts