I should've knocked on wood

Caitlin posted a comment on my last post that I better knock on wood since we haven't had any broken bones. Well it wasn't a broken bone, but still it could've been pretty bad. Kohen was throwing a tantrum(what's new), Kaden was trying to help him & I told him to just come upstairs and to ignore him for a while. So we were upstairs folding laundry(what's new), and he was downstairs throwing his toys around trying to get us to give in to his demands. It got kind of quiet downstairs and I was thinking "Wow, that actually worked!" Next thing we hear is Kohen crying and saying ouchie. We hurry and run down the stairs and see a broken glass and his thumb bleeding. He knew he was in BIG trouble and was trying to hide the fact that he broke one of my glasses. I'm guessing that he threw one of his toys and somehow broke the glass, we never heard glass shattering or anything like that, so who knows. But he cried his little eyes out telling me that he was sorry. Lucky for him it wasn't cut too bad and it should heal just fine without stitches. I'm very glad because it could've been much worse than it was!

Comments

Ruthie said…
Koko bugs needs grandma. So does Kaden. It's nice to get a break from mom and mom from the kids. Hopefully soon we'll be able to come visit. Keep your fingers crossed.

Love,
MOM
Lori Collett said…
Poor little guy! It just makes me smile that he was more worried about you being mad than having his thumb hurt :) I'm glad he's okay!

Popular Posts