American Idol Tour 2009

What can I say except for that we had a great time in Kansas City for the American Idol Concert. My friend Laura was supposed to go with me, Julie & the girls and had to cancel at the last minute. So, I figured Kaden would probably love to come with me and he came instead. And yes, he had lots of fun!

Adam totally rocked it!!!

The 5 of us, Kaden, me, Lucy, Julie and Hanna. Oh and Adam, Allison and Danny.

Kaden's first concert with me!

Before the concert we hung out in Kansas City checking out the stores and had some dinner.



Friends

Kansas City seems like a beautiful place...at least the parts we saw! We made some great memories that will last us a lifetime!

Comments

Ruthie said…
Looks like you had fun. Cool pictures.
Love ya!
MOM
Anonymous said…
Wow I didn't know you went to Kansas City. Looks like you had a fun time.
Grammy

Popular Posts