Shoes

The boys wanted matching shoes. Ok, maybe it was really me who wanted them to have matching shoes!
There's nothing better than a new pair of shoes to start the new school year. I went to get Kaden his shoes while he was at a birthday party and got them in size 3 1/2. When he got home and tried them on he said they were too small. What I can't believe is that we took them back and had to get him a size 5!! My BIG boy is actually a BIG boy and I can't seem to get that through my head. When we were picking up his school supplies I kept looking at the 1st grade supply list instead of the 3rd grade list. It's just crazy, I feel like we've skipped a few years and now all of a sudden he's in 3rd grade.
These bad boys were on the clearance rack and I got them for $2.50!! They were the last pair left and they were just Kohen's size.
"You don't have to walk in a man's shoes to know where he's been. All you have to do is buy him a new pair to get him where he's going." ~Colleen McCullough

I hope my boys have many great adventures in their shoes!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey Karter has those same chuck taylors without the laces. they are her "best favorite"!

Addy
Anonymous said…
Nice shoes Boys! We especially like the chucks!

Zac and Caitlin
Ruthie said…
You're boys are always so well dressed.

Love,
MOM
Lori Collett said…
Ugh... I bought William BRAND NEW Vans while we were in Utah. They fit great then. 4 weeks later? Too small. Can't take them back now! LAME!!

Popular Posts