for the LOVE of zucchini

Another big zucchini came out of the garden...Seriously this is one BIG boy! Along w/a few tomatoes, some small carrotts, peas & a cucumber. We are loving our veggies right now! I could literally eat this for dinner every night. Too bad my family doesn't agree. We've made 2 batches of zucchini brownies, 6 zucchini breads, fried zucchini, grilled zucchini and steamed zucchini, and I'm still not sick of it yet!!! If you have any great zucchini recipes I would love to try them out.
I just love this face! He loves to help get the veggies out of the garden. Usually it's just the tops of the carrots and lots of green tomatoes!
The boys showing their love for our garden...

There is another big zucchini growing right now, I think we're going to just let it keep growing and see how big it will get!! If it's huge I'll post a pic.

Comments

Ruthie said…
Your green tomatoes will ripen if you just sit them on the counter. We picked a bunch from Melissa's garden before she moved. I think garden's are good for more than the veggies. I love working in one. Fun pics.

Love ya lots!
MOM
Nicholle said…
Nice veggies!
Lori Collett said…
Your zucchini is delicious!! I'll take some off your hands any time!

Popular Posts