Me & the Boys

With summer winding down and school starting next week, I decided to take the boys out for some fun. And I was feeling kind of guilty after reading my friends blog about how she made a special day just to take her little girl school shopping. Our school shopping consisted of 10 minutes finding some T-shirts and pretty much begging Kaden to find something that he will wear for school! My boys do not like shopping, unless it's for shoes, and I'm not going to complain about that! So I figured I could take them on an end of summer date. We found some new shoes(which will be my next post), ate at Cici's all you can eat pizza, and watched the movie "Aliens in the Attic". Kohen and I are really going to miss Kaden being home with us every day! I LOVE hanging out with my boys and we had lots of fun!

Here are some pics that I made them take before we left the house. You can see how tall Kohen is next to Kaden, he has grown so much this last year!


Cici's Pizza. As we were leaving Kohen said "I'm stuffed!"
Kaden really wanted to see G.I. Joe. I'm guessing it's not for kids...
We had the whole theater to ourselves. Best time to go to the movie..12 o'clock on a Monday afternoon.


Hope everyone had a great summer! Third grade here we come.......

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the pictures! Kaden has really grown, amazing how they do that! Wish we could be there to see him off to school, have a fun last week before school! BIG hugs
Grammy
Anonymous said…
Kohen looks SO tall!! I can't believe how old both of your boys look. I'm sad we couldn't make it out there last week, it would have been a lot of fun to see all of you. By the way where has the time gone... Kaden is already in 3rd grade!

Caitlin
Lori Collett said…
I felt guilty after reading Laura's school shopping post too! Man I'm a lame mom sometimes!

Looks like so much fun with your boys though! I need to do a mommy William date soon :)
Ruthie said…
I think you're an awesome mom. You're always doing things with the boys and for them. They both seem so happy. Kohen is getting tall. I bet he'll be taller than Kaden maybe. Your blog is a love, hate thing for me. I love to look at it but hate that I can't be there to share your life. Thanks for always updating your blog for us Utah people.
Love all of you lots!
MOM
Anonymous said…
cute little dudes!


Addy
Melissa Serrano said…
Beautiful blog Shanna!!! You are so creative. I told you, I'm hiring you to decorate my house! It's so cute that you took the boys out for the day. I can't wait until Elena is old enough to do things like that.

Popular Posts