Undies & Privacy....

I just love my little Koko Bug's bum when he is wearing his undies!! That is my favorite part of potty training. But I have realized that it is time to go private for the fear some weirdo looking at pictures of my boys in their undies (or whatever they happen to be wearing) The main reason it has taken me so long to go private is pure laziness & the old saying "everyone else is doing it" makes me think I should too. Most likely the only people viewing my blog are people I trust, but I can't take the chance that maybe some stranger might come across it either. So please send me your e-mail address if you would like to continue reading to

sbollwinkel@msn.com

If I have your e-mail address I will most likely just add you. So for the first time you log back into my blog you will be required to enter your e-mail and blogger password. Simple enough. I will be going private by the end of this week.

Comments

Lori Collett said…
Great minds think alike I say!!! You have my email address!!!
Anonymous said…
Good idea Shan, make sure we're on your list. BIG hugs.
Grammy
Anonymous said…
you know where to reach me!
add addy
dlrobinson02@Yahoo.com

*I ended up going privtae because I had a tracker on my blog and it would tell how people found me, i had someone from China check in on me more than once and the 1st time they found me they googled 'naked boy' and that was a title of one of my posts when colter was just a baby (you could see anything, just his chest).
It was CREEPY, OBVIOUSLY!!

SMART MOVE, you've got to protect taht cute little tooshie :)
Anonymous said…
add the marions

Popular Posts