Nauvoo

Yesterday we took a trip to Nauvoo. It was the first time we had ever been there and it was beautiful! I have a lot of pictures that I want to post and journal about, so I am going to create a few storyboards to tell our story about Nauvoo. Here are all the pictures...we had such a great time!

Crossing the Mississippi
The boys playing in the gardens at the visitors center
Headstones for Hyrum, Joseph and Emma
The Mansion House

(You can click on each picture to view a larger version of it)










Comments

Anonymous said…
We're jealous, can't wait to see more.

Love
Grammy
Brooke said…
Looks like fun! Supposedly there is a museum there that has a display about my great grandpa, William Warner Player... According to Grandma Pat.
Anonymous said…
What a neat book you've put together, looks like Nauvoo touched your hearts like it did ours, those are some special memories.

Grammy
How cool. Jake and I want to go there so bad! What a great experience.
Ruthie said…
It looked like a fun trip. We'll have to go there next time we come visit. Great job on the pictures.

Love,
MOM
Anonymous said…
I love the pictures Shan!! I really love how kohen is still carting around that blanket :)

C
@mie said…
Love the story boards!
Your talent never ceases to amaze me!
I can't wait until I can make a trip to Nauvoo. It looks incredible!

Popular Posts