I forgot to tell you...

in that last post about the farm house I was going to tell you that Kohen calls it the "Monster House". Every time we would drive by it he would always say that. Now when we drive by it he says "mom, where did all the monsters go?" I think he really believed there were monsters there. I'm sure Regan and Kaden were the ones that told him that...poor kid, I guess that's what happens when you are the baby of the family. Those two have him so screwed up, they had him watching Mars Attacks the other day, I can only imagine what was going through his head. When he woke up this morning he asked me if he could watch the alien movie. I think I'll stick with Toy Story, Mars Attacks is seriously the dumbest show!

Comments

Ruthie said…
You tell Kaden and Regan to be nice to my little Koko bugs. He doesn't have the grandmas around to spoil him. Poor guy.

Love,
MOM

Popular Posts