Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the amazing fathers out there!! Especially to my dad and Regan's dad, you guys are the best! And to my honey for being the best dad to my two boys! We love you!

Regan went running the other night while I was getting the boys ready for bed. He came home and said he found the BIGGEST frog ever and we had to get in the car and go find it. (For some reason the frogs hang out in the road at night to keep warm)So at 10 o'clock we all got in the car to go look for this huge frog. I honestly didn't think it would still be there...but here it is
While we were driving home the frog was trying to jump out of the bucket so Kaden had to take his shirt off to cover the bucket. He was probably scared because I told them if the frog jumps out anywhere near me I would throw it out the window! I was not going to touch that thing!



Just one of the reasons Regan is such a good dad!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yea, he's a cool dad, maybe if he kisses that frog he'll turn into a prince! He's a pretty special son, Happy Father's Day to you!
Love
Mom
Lori Collett said…
Nate wishes he could find a frog on the road! We always hear them out in our back yard, but we have yet to see one!
Kassie said…
OMG that frog looks fake! LOL. The boys are so cute Shanna! Hope you guys had a nice holiday today! xoxoxox
Brooke said…
I love Kohen's face! Haha
Julie said…
That is cool. Miya is so jealous! She said, "a frog, I want a frog!" I love how Kohen is looking at it in the last picture, he's so cute!
@mie said…
Those pics are great! Love them. Nothing like a dad, his boys and a giant frog!!! LOL =)

Popular Posts