FINALLY...

We went to the pool for the first time this summer and it was so nice! I usually dread getting into my swimming suit for the first swim of the summer...tan lines are all messed up...and all I can think about is why didn't I work out these last two months so that I could actually feel comfortable running around chasing my two year old...LOL! But I got over it quick and the boys and I had lots of fun. Kohen went down the big fat slide about a million times and even went on the waterslide with me. He was terrified the first time but once he tried it he didn't want to stop. Kaden had fun hanging out with his friends and didn't want to leave. We were going to leave around 6pm but it was just so nice hanging out with everyone we didn't leave until it closed. By then we were starving so we grabbed some Subway on the way home and Kaden, for the first time ever, ate a whole footlong sandwich...not even one bite was left! His face was dripping with oil & vinegar & mayo when he was finished. I should've taken a picture...this kid amazes me! I do remember him telling me a while ago that when he is in high school his first job will be working at Subway.

I'm hoping for more days like today...ahhh the joys of summer :)

One last thing, Kaden patted my stomach today and said that it looked like I was just starting to look like I was pregnant...WHAT!!! I gave him the evil eye and said well I'm not and why would you say something like that? He said, well mom I really want you to have another baby because I want it to be a girl so I can tease her. And he said it with the biggest smile on his face...Either that was a really good cover up or he really wants me to have another baby! And no, I'm not pregnant...don't even ask!! That just confirmed that I should've been working out these last two months...

Comments

Lori Collett said…
That naughty Kaden! You don't even look remotely close to being pregnant! You have the tiniest stomach ever!
You'll always feel better being at the pool when I'm there, because of my HUGE stomach and bum!
Anonymous said…
Shan you should have another little one :) When you have kids as cute as your two, you definately should have another!

Caitlin
Ruthie said…
Kaden must think I'm having twins. You look awesome in a bathing suit. I think kids are supposed to say things like that because they all do. Sounds like fun. Remember the water slide pass we had when you were little? Lots of fun.

Love Ya!
MOM
J-Dub said…
Hannah used to say that when she grew up she either wanted to work at Cinnabon or Wendy's! What lofty goals she has!!

Popular Posts