My Mother's Day Presents

Kaden came home from school with this sweet letter that they wrote and framed. I started crying while I was reading it & I could see that Kaden was getting teary eyed too. Next thing he says is "Mom I gotta go to the bathroom". He didn't want me to see him crying. What a sweetheart! I love my KK.



I love flowers. I have to have them. So, Regan took 3 days off from work to start working on our yard and making a garden. Here is our first flower bed....


He spent hours cutting out the grass and putting in the plastic trim for the flower beds around the house.


As you can see we have more grass to pull out. That was the hardest part of it all.

Our lovely garden :)

This part of the house will be our last project. One day there will be a pergola here, just like our old house. Maybe it will be next years Mother's Day project!
I was devastated to leave these two things that Regan made for me at our old house... the pergola and

my flower boxes. He always seems to surprise me...hopefully these will be on the list for next year.
Thanks honey for making it a great Mother's Day! I love you boys!

Comments

Lori Collett said…
That letter was so sweet! I love that he started to cry but didn't act like it! Such a cute kid you have!

Your yard is looking amazing! Nate swears he wont do anything with ours, but I know it's only a matter of time! Can't wait to see you flowers!
Julie said…
Your yard looks awesome! I love the fun curves cut out. What a devoted husband and what a fabulous mother's day gift.
Ruthie said…
You'll have the best looking yard before long. Regan does like to make the yard look good. I'll enjoy yours. Tell the boys Hi.

Love ya!
MOM

Popular Posts