I can't help myself...more baseball

Kohen is in heaven. I found Kaden's old football uniform and cleats & he has to wear them EVERY day now. He thinks it's a baseball uniform which works for me! He is wearing Kaden's Yankees hat with a Broncos jersey. He's even wearing Kaden's baseball socks that go all the way to the top of his thighs! Everyone thought he looked so cute!










They rotate positions during the game, this time he got to be catcher.
Playing with big brother. Kohen's favorite saying is "pitch it". We have to pitch the ball to him all day long.

My two favorite boys in the whole world!

Comments

Brooke said…
Hahaha, That kid is funny!
Heather said…
What precious brothers!
Anonymous said…
Love those pictures, we miss the baseball games.
Love Ya
Grammy and Jackson
Ruthie said…
I miss the baseball games too. I never thought I would be too far away to watch my boys play. I was so looking forward to it. Get back here now. Cute, cute pictures of the boys. I'm so glad you keep up your blog. I can't say we do for you. If I knew how to download he pictures maybe ours would be more currenet. Thanks for sharing.

Love ya lots!
Mom
Anonymous said…
those are some cute little dudes.

hug on them,
Addy

Popular Posts