Mr. Mom

I have to say that things have been going much smoother than I anticipated with me starting a part time job. For training I have been working Mon-Thur 4-9pm. After training is done I will only be working Mon & Thurs night and Sat during the day...which will be much easier for us!

But for now, Regan has had to come home from work and take care of everything while I've been working. And last night I sent him a text asking how things were going. Kaden had some kind of concert at the school that night so I wanted to make sure they made it there....this was his response: "It sucks. I came an hour early, Kohen is a @*#$ and Kaden needed to dress up. He looks like a bum up there. And Kohen pooped his pants and I have no wipes!"

It made my night...I was laughing out loud during the training because it was so funny! I could just picture the whole scenario and I was just glad I was at work instead! And then when I got home I had to laugh again because Regan said that he didn't get to do anything that he wanted to when he got home. I just laughed and said welcome to my world! If you ever want your husband to appreciate you...go to work a few nights a week :)

My two little monkeys...Just look at Kohen's face. He is one crazy boy! I miss them like crazy when I'm at work, but it's nice to get a break from this every once in a while....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good job big bro!! I love that story!

Caitlin
shannan maio said…
I love it when they have to be on duty....They just can't seem to figure it out like us moms do! It is nice to have a little break.
Janae said…
I'm laughing too. It's good for the Dad's to have a real day on the job!:)
@mie said…
Amen! Where are you working?
Oh my I was LOL'ing at that one!
Ruthie said…
I can just see Regan's face when Kohen pooped. I love you boys. I hope you appreciate Shanna and mom. They do alot for you. Love all of you.

Mom
10 days late...i think that i might just die of that happens. Wouldn't that be ironic if my first was 5 weeks early and this was was super late...AHHH!!! that can't happen :(
i see on your new favorte site you have every occasion creations...i showed her how to do all those so don't ever pay her, i'll do whatever you want for free and email it to you, ha ha ha!

Popular Posts