More Kaden...

During American Idol last night a commercial came on the TV(for those of you who are lucky enough to have DVR's you probably didn't see it) But it was for women and it was advertising for hair products. At the end it says "Isn't it great to be a woman?" and Kaden looks at me with a very disgusted look and says "Not! All they do is worry about their hair and play with dolls!" ahh..the joys of being a woman!

On another note, my camera isn't working. I think it's the memory card, so sorry no pictures until we can figure it out. I feel lost and there have been a few times I really needed it. Like when I accidentally left the bottle of ranch by Kohen during dinner and he decided to pour some out onto his plate...and dumped the whole brand new tub of ranch all over his plate. I'm sure it was just an accident...yeah right! After what seems like millions of spoonfuls of ranch we managed to get most of it back into the bottle.
And then the other day the two boys were in the car and they love to sing to the song "Wonderboy" Kohen is so hilarious and I wanted to video it! I will try to get it on video one of these days so you can see!

Hopefully the camera will be fixed soon!

Comments

Nicole said…
yeah, sometimes it's not so great to be a woman! that was a cute story :)

Popular Posts