Happy Easter!

Looking for eggs




We hope everyone had a great Easter!

Comments

Lori Collett said…
WOW! That looks like a LOT of eggs for you to have hidden! I made Nate do all the hiding last night. And I'm getting excited about your beach towel idea... I need to think of a useful easter basket gift to give each year!
Ruthie said…
Hope you guys had a great Easter. We missed you at Grandma T's easter egg hunt.
Love,
Grandma
Julie said…
You have such cute boys and I'm glad we weren't the only ones to hide the eggs in the house. It makes me feel less lame.
Anonymous said…
Wow Kaden & Kohen, looks like you made a hall with the Easter Bunny. We too, missed you, looks like you had fun.

Hugs & Kisses
Grammy
OtelaLove said…
Hello my long lost friend, I've haven't been on any blogs forever, but I keep thinking about you and missing you so I wanted to see what you are all up to. I'm so glad you all look so happy in your pics and it looks like you've really gotten the hang of things there in I-o-way (that how they say it ion the "Music Man") I miss you and will call you soon, I figured I better just leave a message for now since it's 11 or midnight where you live. Miss you much
Jamie
tori said…
Your boys are so cute Shan! Let me know next time you are in Salt Lake, I want to see you... Thanks for remembering my bday! -tori

Popular Posts