A few new updates...

Blank Park Zoo


My friend from Utah sent us "flat Stanley". This is the first place we have taken him so far.


Kaden's class on their field trip to the zoo












Kadens' class









Kohen always had someone to hold is hand! The kids loved him & he thought he was so cool!



Our first sign of SPRING


We've been anxiously waiting for our tulips to bloom. Just a few have so far. Everything has started turning green & the trees have started to get their leaves again! YAY!


New Neighbors
And we will finally get another neighbor right across the street! They are starting to build the home right now. And that's it for our latest updates....

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the field trips to the zoo, it looks like Kohen fit right in. Isn't spring a nice break from the winter, look how green your grass is too.

Love Ya

Grammy
Nicholle said…
Looks like an awesome zoo! I bet your yard is awesome. Of course your old house is the greenest lawn on the street. I think it was green in Feb! haha
Ruthie said…
Kohen looks like such a big boy. He does love the attention. Fun field trip. I like how the lions are just out in the open chilling. You know Regan's lawn is the greenest. Love the tulips. Great pictures once again. Miss and love you guys.

Mom
Anonymous said…
I love the Flat Stanley! It reminds me of last year in New York!! Kohen and Kaden are both looking SO big...

C
@mie said…
I wish our zoo was that cool! Congrats on new neighbors. That is exciting. Hopefully you still feel that way after they move in! LOL =)

Popular Posts