Photograph Tag


I was tagged by my cousin Brooke Here is the 6th photo from the 6th file from my pictures.

I'm sure Kaden will be embarrased one day to see that he was still taking baths with his brother at 8 years old...but whatever, he still likes to do all the fun things Kohen does...like bubble baths! I used to be cheap and just put soap bubbles in the bath, but I decided to spend $3 and buy real bubbles for the bath and it makes a HUGE difference, as you can tell.

I tag Nicholle, Lori, Shanna, Sassy, Mom and anyone else who wants to do this.

Comments

Lori Collett said…
This is fun! I'm definitely going to do it!

You may have to save this picture for bribing later on in Kaden's life! Too cute!!
Brooke said…
That's a good one, lol!
Anonymous said…
I'm going to do this tag too!



Addy
Jenn said…
It must be the big Bro/lil Bro thing because Parker still loves to bath and shower with Caleb, too! So cute!

Popular Posts