Ranch face

Everyone knows my boys love their ranch. So, I made some ranch dip and they were supposed to put some on their plate to dip their chips in. Kohen had something else in mind...
He thought he would just eat the ranch right off the spoon.
This was his face after I told him "NO". His sneaky little look.
Then he would laugh and put the spoon back up to his mouth. He thinks he's so funny!
Kaden can smell ranch from a mile away and hurried and ran over to get his share. I'm not sure where he's getting the peace symbol from.
Kohen finally being a good boy and dipping the chip in the ranch.
Look at this face! It was pretty much all over the floor too.
I love when he sticks his tongue out like this! Dang cute kid!

Comments

Lori Collett said…
That kind of makes me want to puke ;) Ha ha ha... whatever floats their boats eh? I actually used to dip potato chips in ranch also... and pretzels, and veggies. It's yummy when I'm not pregnant!
Anonymous said…
Seeing them eat ranch reminds me of the time we went to mountain mikes pizza by your old house! Cute boys!

Caitlin
Ruthie said…
Cute pictures. You and Sass like ranch too. Everything was dipped in ranch. If we ever ran out, watch out. There was trouble. Kohen has such a personality now. Kaden is growing up way too fast. Can't stand it. Thanks for sharing.

Love ya,
MOM
Tori said…
The tongue thing comes from our Grandpa George and our mom. Some of us kids still do it. The tongue comes out when we are really focusing or when you are doing the same thing over and over again or consistently(like reading, cooking, typing). It’s like it helps us thinks....or something....oh I don’t know, it’s too hard to explain!!! But it’s so funny to see that it has gone down the line, generation to generation. Way to go Grandpa George, you had some pretty cute kids, grandkids and great grandkids!

Popular Posts