New pictures of the boys

I figured it's been a while since I've put new pictures of the boys on here. We were playing around taking pictures of the three of us. I was trying to get a good one of us to give to Regan for our anniversary next week. So, the one I picked isn't on here, but here are the rest...

I LOVE my boys!

Kohen's hair has started going curly, I can't do much with it right now. He needs a haircut.




*Lori, next time I need pictures I'm coming to you!!! Actually I need one of the whole family, a really nice one. When it warms up lets schedule a time.

Update on the family:
The boys have been sick the past few days. Kohen started out last Thursday with the croup, then I got a sore throat, next was Kaden with the croup and then Regan finally got sick. Regan can still function when he's sick, the rest of us can't. Kaden missed school on Monday and today and I am going to the doctor to see if I have strep. It's usually just a virus, so we'll see. That's our luck getting sick when it's 60 degrees outside! Yes, I said 60 degrees, I can hardly believe it! Weird weather...
About the dentist issues, Caitlin was so nice to call my dentist, and figured out that they were going to overcharge me. So, I'm not as mad at Kaden as I was. But it's still going to cost us quite a bit of money to fix his cavaties. He goes in for the first appt on Thurs. Which I am pretty nervous about. He will be on laughing gas, I can't wait to see Kaden on laughing gas! It's gonna be fun! Maybe I'll sneak some for myself :)

Comments

Nicole said…
i love the pictures of you and your boys, so sweet!

(ps- why do dentists cost so much? i do not understand, we've just shelled out like 450 bucks for matthew, and he's still not done! i know i need to start taking kylie, but i'm scared!!!)
Lori Collett said…
Cute pictures! I wish you would call me though! You KNOW I love to do it! Next time.... you better!

I hope you guys feel better soon! That sucks that you've all been so sick. I hope it's not strep... that's the worst!
Ruthie said…
Cute pictures. The boys are growing up so fast. I'm sorry you've all been sick. We had the rounds with colds and the flu here too. Hope all of you get better soon.

Love,
MOM
@mie said…
Great Pics! How is Photoshop treatin' you? LOL =)
Anna said…
Those are great pictures - you are all so cute!
Kassie said…
Once again, I'm so glad to have these forms of communication to keep in touch with everyone :)

Popular Posts