Kaden got home from school today and told me that he got hurt at recess while playing basketball. He has a big bump on his head and says that it was just an accident. I guess while they were playing basketball someone tripped and took a few kids down with him. That's his story and he's sticking to it! (The only reason I say that is because he has told us a few stories before that ended up not being true) He said he had to see the school nurse and put some ice on it and it doesn't hurt at all. Ok fine.
Then he says, "You know what's weird mom? Jack and I both got hurt today, we are best friends and we both had problems when we were little. Jack had a brain tumor and I had pooping problems!" After he said that I was laughing so hard to myself. I couldn't help it. Kaden did have constipation pretty bad, but compared to a tumor....What's even better is that they were talking about this at school with all of their friends. I guess he has no shame. I told him he could say that he had his tonsils out instead of pooping problems! Funny kid, I love him!

Comments

@mie said…
This gave me a much needed laugh today! Kaden is a cutie!
That is hilarious. Tumors, pooping, eh, it's all the same! So cute!!
Anonymous said…
To Kaden it was that big of a deal!

What a funny, funny kid. I think the best part about the story is that he was talking about it at school! Poor kid probably wont live that one down with the fam.

Caitlin
Lori Collett said…
That's so funny! Only boys would be willing to admit to pooping problems!! Ha ha ha...
Anonymous said…
WHAT A GOOD LOOKING FAMILY!
UNCLE BRIAN SENDS HIS LOVE.

Popular Posts