Bye Bye Bubbles

You know those bubbles I bought that I thought would be my lifesaver...well Kohen decided to dump the entire bottle out onto the grass. He was so proud of himself too.."Mommy look I water grass!". I asked him why he did that and told him that he wouldn't be able to blow bubbles anymore. His response.. "I be nice to bubbles mom, I be nice". I guess that's his way of asking for forgiveness. I told Regan that there will probably be a spot in the grass that just won't grow this spring. I was surprised that he just laughed! That's pretty much all we can do when it comes to Kohen, just laugh!


Comments

@mie said…
Aren't kids the best??? =) LOL
Anonymous said…
With a kid as cute as Kohen how could you not laugh!! We would send you bubbles little buddy but we are afraid that your parents would kill us! :)

The Marionss

Popular Posts