We stayed in Sidney NE on our way back from Utah. We thought that since the world headquarters for Cabela's was there, we would check it out. Surprisingly it didn't even compare to the new one in Utah! It was much smaller and just wasn't as cool. So, we were pretty disappointed and only spent a few minutes there. The only cool thing there was this huge elephant!



Saturday night was the night that the moon would be the biggest for the whole year of 2009. So I tried to take some pictures because it looked really amazing! Regan was so kind to tell me to remember that the moon looks like that everywhere...not just in Iowa! Thanks honey!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the pictures of the moon. It's true it's the same everywhere, but usually life is too busy to notice. So thanks friend. P.S. I have never been to the Cabela's store, maybe Grayson and I should take a wander.
Jamie C.
Anonymous said…
that moon comment from regan made my laugh.



Addy
Anonymous said…
I'm glad that you took pictures Shan because I didn't know that!! That was a pretty funny comment from Regan though!

Caitlin
Anonymous said…
That was a pretty amazing moon, but I liked the picture of the boys and the elephant. Give everyone hugs and kisses.

Grammy
@mie said…
Great Moon Pics! How's Photoshop treating ya?
jenjamin said…
Ok... I have been slacking. Looks like you have been up to lots of fun. Congrats on the baptism and being able to go home for the holiday. What a darling family you have.
I'm so glad you guys got to go home for the holidays. Your boys are getting so old, and they are soooo cute.
Ruthie said…
I'm glad you took picures of the moon. I'm too lazy to go outside and look. Regan is funny. Hugs and kisses for everyone.

Love,
MOM & Grandma

Popular Posts