Nothing to blog about

I've decided that on days when I don't have much to blog, about I'm going to find a picture of what we were doing a year or two from today's date. Since I don't have a picture from last year on this date I am posting some from 2 years ago. I almost can't believe that it's already been 2 years since I took these pictures! We just sold our home in Herriman and were renting a townhome in Daybreak. It really seems like it was just yesterday...


We were just chillin' watching Kohen play with his hand-me down toy from Blaise. (Thanks Sas! I didn't have to buy much of anything for Kohen) I also noticed he was wearing a onesie that Zac and Cait bought him - "Party in my crib at 2am" - Kohen didn't sleep well during the night. Thanks for thinking of me!


Then Kaden being the big brother had to get right next to Kohen, he was so excited to have a little brother! (In this picture I can see the quilt that Regan's mom made for our wedding. Yes, I know it's time for a new quilt, we've actually tried new ones and cannot sleep with them!)


I love this picture! Especially because today the boys were wrestling and Kaden hurt Kohen's arm pretty bad. We almost had to take him to the doctor...but he's fine. Kohen brings most of his pain on himself...he teases the crap out of Kaden! (And in this picture I can see the blankie that Addy and Mom made for me to wrap Kohen up tight in. Again because he wouldn't sleep at night unless he was wrapped up tight!)

On that note...I think I'll do thankful Thursday early this week...
I am thankful for all the hand-me downs from Sas to Kohen.
I am thankful for that old quilt made 9 years ago.
I am thankful for the little onesie from Zac and Cait.
I am thankful for the blankies that Addy and Mom made for Kohen.
I am thankful for my mom always thinking of me.

luv ya

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't believe that was 2 years ago! I remember when Zac and I watched Kohen while you guys went sledding and he cried almost the whole time. We tried using that toy to make him happy but it didn't work. I think that Kohen will ALWAYS be Zac's little buddy.

Caitlin
Anonymous said…
Sounds like you need me to make a new quilt for you and Regan, let me know, because I need a new project to work on. I love looking at those pictures of the boys, where has the time gone. Big hugs and kisses.

Grammy
Ruthie said…
I can't believe it's been two years or maybe I can. Since, you moved it seems like it's been two years. I'm glad Kohen's arm is okay. I've seen Kohen tease Kaden. Kohen acts like he's five or bigger. It's quite funny to watch. Kaden trying to be careful and Kohen trying not to be careful. Love all of you! Love the pictures. I'm glad you like to blog.

Love,
MOM
Anonymous said…
I miss you, I can't believe it's been to years since you became my neighbor and pal. I'm so sad you don't live so close, but so happy we're still pals.
Jamie

Popular Posts