Kaden and Jackson's Baptism Day

Pre-baptism pictures
The boys, Kaden, Jackson and Kohen


Regan, Kaden, Uncle Zac and Jackson


Regan and Kaden


Our family


The Bollwinkel Family


Zac and Caitlin


The Baptism


Kaden and his best friend Preston


Kaden after he was baptized


I am so glad we made the decision to come back to Utah to baptize Kaden. It was such a great experience having him baptized with his Uncle Jackson! It's not everyday that you get the chance to be baptized with your uncle! I loved seeing all of my family, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and friends...it made the day even that much better! Even Kaden's best friend Preston came to see him! My two cousins Tyler and Taylor did the talks at the baptism and did an amazing job! The spirit was so strong and it will be a day we will never forget! The confirmation was amazing and Kaden received some great blessings! I am so grateful for this gospel and the joy it has brought into my life. I love this big huge family that I am a part of! These two boys, Kaden and Jackson, are such good boys and we are so proud of both of them!

Comments

Anna said…
Kaden is such a handsome boy. Congratulations on the baptism!
Anonymous said…
Congrats Kaden!!!! You made a great choice and you'll be eternally blessed for it.

Jamie and Grayson
shannan maio said…
Congrats Kaden. Those are going to be fun pictures to look back on.
Gilmour Family said…
Looks like you had a great time in Utah. Must say I miss those mountains too, just try not to think about it! I hope you all traveled back safely. Though about you for several days-just know how awful that drive is on the way back! Talk with you soon.
Camy said…
Congratulations Kaden! We are very happy for you! We are also glad that your family made it back safely! We had some crazy weather over Winter Break! It looks like you guys had a great time! I would love to hear about it sometime!
Nicole said…
how sweet! kaden is so big, i remember him as a little boy how many years ago! congrats on raising such good little guy!
Ruthie said…
I love Kohen's tongue in the first picture. Funny Kohen.

Love,
MOM

Popular Posts