I'm Selling Scentsy!

The boys had so much fun smelling all the different scents! We were actually more interested in this than American Idol if you can believe that!


They each had their favorites (Kohen's favorite was always whatever Kaden's favorite was)






Sniff Sniff


This one is his favorite! Just don't tell him that the name of it is "Lucky In Love"!


All the scents are amazing and there is definitely something for everyone! All the info is on my website www.scentsy.com/ShannaB . Even if you don't live by me you can do a party. I can send you samples of all the scents to do the party! That way if you want to earn the hostess gifts you can. And if you do live by me, I am always home so feel free to stop by anytime!

*If you book a party with me I will give you a free mini plug in warmer. And on average each host earns $100 in free product plus one half priced item.

I am thinking of doing my first launch party at my house on Tuesday January 20th @ 7pm. Bring your friends, family or neighbors! I promise, it will be lots of fun!


Comments

@mie said…
Sweet! I will start ordering my bars from your website!
shannan maio said…
Awesome. You will have so much fun. I earned so much free stuff! So next time i need something I will order from you.
Ruthie said…
I hate doing parties, but because I love you I'll think about it. Maybe Sass and I can rake in some good cash for you.

Love,
MOM
jenjamin said…
my name on facebook is jennifer jones hurst, in austin. if you can't find me I will look for you. Have you thawed out yet?

Popular Posts