hangamer


I am so happy to announce that Kohen loves to eat hamburger (or hangamer's as he calls them)! For those of you who don't know, Regan and Kaden will not eat anything with hamburger in it. Regan claims that he threw up after eating one when he was 6. I think his mom can vouch for him on that one, and Kaden doesn't like it just because his dad doesn't like it. But seriously how can he not even try a juicy, dripping, yummy Apollo Burger hamburger? It blows my mind! So, here's to my little guy for eating hangamer's with me! And don't forget the cheese, he kept reminding me at the drive up window..."cheese mamma, cheese"

Update on the kids:
Kohen has started calling me mamma or mom-mom. And Regan is now Dadda. Funny little guy. Both boys just went to the dentist, Kohen gets an A+, no cavities and he even let them clean his teeth. Kaden gets a big fat F, lots of cavities and lots of money out of my pocket! He lucked out that baseball sign ups were 2 days before the dentist, because I might've second quessed signing him up. Regan feels like it is partly our fault and that we are bad parents. I'm definitely not denying that!

Comments

Ruthie said…
Bad parents because Kaden has cavities. Nope, some kids just get them no matter what you do. Sass did and she brushed all the time. Sorry, that's just the way it is. Enjoy being parents. I did.

Love ya!
MOM
Nicole said…
i am so in denial about taking kylie to the dentist, i just soo don't want to. she had a passy for longer than she should have. ugh, and i don't think we have good dental coverage... it's gonna be expensive!
Lori Collett said…
Nate has had cavities his whole life, and I don't ever get them. Some kids get them, and some don't. I think it helped that I grew up with flouride in my water. They don't have that in Utah. But they sure do in Iowa! Yay for flouride!!
The dentist is not my favorite thing in life, but kudos to you that you even took your kids there. Your not bad parents, you actually made the appt. and took them there. That's an A for you.
On the hangamer note, I hate hangamers too. But it is nice to know that you found a friend to eat them with you.
Misty Anderson said…
My 4 yr old wont eat hamburgers either! Heck he wont eat anything!

congrats on that!
Anonymous said…
Regan, this is your mama and you didn't eat hamburgers from day one. Don't ask me why, we never figured that one out?? Sorry about the dentist, like your mom said, some kids have better teeth than others, I know our dentist used to say he could always tell the kids that came from other states than Utah, because of the floride their teeth were better.
Love
Grammy
Anna said…
I feel your pain on the dentist...we just were at Primary's doing all of Megan's dental work (there is a post on my blog). Not Fun!!!

Popular Posts