Thankful Thursday

1- I am thankful for all the great friends we've made out here in Iowa! If I never would've moved here I would've missed out on some great friendships!
2- I am thankful that I finally got my Christmas cards done. Not sent but they are done. I am hoping to get them out by tomorrow...nothing like cutting it close!
3- I am thankful for the cards and packages we've received from friends and family. It's good to know that people are thinking of you, even when you live far away!
4- I am thankful for friends that can forgive us when our 2 year old throws a toy and causes their son to get stitches!!! Have any of you ever had your child do that to anyone! It's very embarrassing and you feel very helpless. We did take him a get well bag and hopefully Kohen gets the idea that he hurt someone and won't do it again!!!
5- I am thankful that Kaden wants to be baptised and has an understanding that he is a child of God and is loved. We can't wait for the baptism in January and to see everyone!

Comments

Ruthie said…
I'm praying the weather will be good enough for you to come in January. I don't if I could stand it if you didn't. Blaise wouldn't like that either. He's so excited to see you guys. Next time will be our turn to come see you. Thanks for even thinking about coming.

Love ya!
MOM
Lori Collett said…
How could we not forgive cute little Kohen!!?? Owen loves his balloon the most and always talks about how Kohen gave it to him! Cute, cute!
Anonymous said…
Please let us know when kaden gets baptized, we would love to come!!

The Starkies

Popular Posts