Kaden's Fun Birthday


He was so excited when he woke up and the sun was out! Look at the ice!


We took donuts to his school to celebrate! His cute teacher had balloons on his chair and a birthday hat for him!








His Dad got him balloons and his favorite candy bar, Snickers!


He got a Nintendo DS


And his scout stuff


Birthday Cake


Singing Happy Birthday to Kaden on the webcam with Grandma, Grandpa, Blaise, Sassy and Zac. Kohen thought they were singing happy birthday to him! I think he thought it was his birthday again.

I feel bad for Kaden with his birthday being in December right before Christmas. It feels like his birthday and Christmas get combined into one. His friends are coming over on Saturday for a birthday party, so that should be fun! Thanks everyone for his gifts, he loves them :)

Also, Happy 31st Anniversary Mom and Dad! Kaden decided to wait until their anniversary to be born, 1:27am on Dec. 10th. My mom always said that he was the best anniversary present they could ever have! Hope you guys did something fun, congratulations!

Comments

Lori Collett said…
What a cute cake! My cakes never look that good. You'll have to let me try out my new toys on Kaden and Kohen when I get my new backgrounds next week!
Anonymous said…
Kaden, what a fun teacher you have,looks like you had so much fun in your class. I love the picture of you and your mom and Kohen. Hope you have a fun birthday party today. We love you.

Grammy
Ruthie said…
Shan you are such an awesome mom. You're always so thoughtful and make life fun for your boys. I can tell by Kaden's smile that he felt special. Your teacher does sound nice. Sounds like you had a great birthday.

Love,
MOM and GRANDMA

Popular Posts