*I am thankful for ear numbing drops. They really help my boys get over ear infections without having to go to the doctor.
*I am thankful that the sun could come out today and melt away a lot of the ice that was on everything.
*I am thankful that Regan has been able to get to work safely with all of the ice on the roads.
*I am thankful for Kaden always doing his chores. And especially when I ask him to help me with anything, he always just does it.
*I am thankful that I have finally been able to quit drinking Pepsi! This is huge for me, I have been drinking it for 5+ years! It is the first time in years that I have seen a few pounds drop off on the scale :) It's a miracle I tell you.

Comments

Ruthie said…
You didn't tell me you quit. Good for you. Give it more time and you'll feel better all over. It was fun to talk to you last night on the webcam. I love seeing your faces. Thanks

Love,
MOM
@mie said…
Shan ... I just have to say I am thankful for you!!! You have seriously helped me so much to transform my blog. I know it looks a little like yours and I am sorry. I am hoping after Christmas to become a little more original! =)
Maybe I can keep sending you all my html problems and add all my photoshop questions ... I can keep you off Pepsi for a lifetime with how much time you will have to invest! =)

You are seriously the BEST!!! Thank you!

Popular Posts