Happy Birthday Kaden!

Wow! I can't believe you're 8! We are so proud of you for the person that you've become already at 8 years old! You are the world's best big brother, always taking care of Kohen and playing with him! You make the world a brighter place just because you're in it! Everyone loves you and you love everyone, that is something very special about you! I am so proud to be your mom! Your dad and I love you very, very much!

Hope you have the greatest birthday ever!

Happy Birthday KK

Comments

I could go on for days how great you are Kaden. I hope you know how proud Grandpa and I are of you. You are a great kid. We love you so much. We hope you have a super duper awesome day today. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you.

Love,
Grandma & Grandpa
Anonymous said…
Kaden, you made us grandparents and we couldn't be prouder of you than we are. We hope you have a great day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you.

Grammy and Grandpa B.
Anonymous said…
yeah Kaden, Happy Birthday!


we love you more :o)


addy, chase, karter and ellason
Lori Collett said…
I hope Kaden had a fun birthday hanging out at home!!
Umm... I want to buy some magnets, the red ones with the snow flakes... I'll bring money next time I see you! I'd order them, but I don't want to pay shipping! Ha ha... see you soon!!!

Happy Birthday Kaden!!!!
I can't believe he is 8 years old, now he gets to be baptized!! He is such a cute and tender kid. Happy Birthday Kaden!!

Popular Posts