First day into winter vacation...

We are already bored and it's the first day into winter vacation! We thought about going sledding...but this is what it looks like outside. You would think it would be a great day to go, sunny and snow on the ground, too bad it's -4 degrees right now!


While we were looking for something to do we found this...the wishbone from our Thanksgiving turkey!

Kaden thought for sure he was going to get his wish, it happens every year...
But, I got it this time! finally my wish is going to come true! Sorry Kaden.
And while I was writing this post Kohen was so bored he decided to spill his milk all over the couch, AGAIN for the millionth time! I think he secretly wants his father to kill me. Every time there's food on the couch Regan says "How come you can't keep him from getting food on the couch, we aren't supposed to eat in the living room". Whatever, I think he should stay home all week and try not letting them eat food in the living room! The sad thing is he could probably do it!

Gotta go find something to entertain the kids...

Comments

Nicole said…
oh my goodness, it looks cold there!
Anonymous said…
Good luck Shan! We can't wait to see you all in a few days!!

The Marions
Looks like a day for movies and hot chocolate in jammies!!!
Janae said…
I hate the cold. I just eat to make myself feel warm, but instead I just get fat. Do we get to see you this Christmas?
Heather said…
Holy cow! Is it that freezing all winter long? Ick! Good luck entertaining inside until spring! I'm already getting a little cabin fever with my 3 year old making trouble every day.
Anonymous said…
Good luck with the food and couch thing, you should see what I find under the cushions! I think food and watching TV just go hand in hand. We wanted to go sledding yesterday too but do you think I can find any sleds at the store...no. Can't wait to see you guys.

Love ya,
Grammy
Ruthie said…
Gottta love Kohen. What would you and Kaden do if he wasn't keeping you busy. You would really be bored. I think it's funny that Kaden tells on Kohen. Way to go Kaden. Can't wait to see all of you. I'm praying the weather will behave. It's alright if you get stuck here, just get here. Have fun tonight.

Love ya lots!
Mom and Grandma

Popular Posts