We watched all of these movies in 3 days!

While Regan's family was here we watched some good movies! Here's the list and my review...

Christmas Vacation - My number 1 pick for the holidays! I watch this show every year and it just keeps getting better and better!
Fred Claus - I only saw bits and pieces of this one, but I definitely want to see the whole thing.
Click - I love how this show actually has a great message to it! Along with some great comedy, this one is actually a tear jerker for me.
Hancock - Very entertaining movie! I don't normally like Jason Bateman, but he made me like him in this movie! I love all the actors and the story too.
Get Smart - Hilarious and even more hilarious! Sad to say, but I was so tired I fell asleep during the end of this show! Even then, I still loved it and want to see it again! The kids laughed through this whole show making it even funnier :)
The Santa Claus - Great show for kids and even the adults! All around good movie a must see every year.
The Notebook - This was the one movie that the girls got to pick! Love it, love it, love it! The guys ended up watching it and liked it too. Jazmine was a sweetheart, and when we started crying, got us some tissues!

I might have missed a couple, but these are the ones I could remember. I love them all!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Did we really watch all those movies and do all the other stuff we did! We had a great time, thanks so much for the wonderful Thanksgiving. We love you.

Grammy
Oh I love The Notebook!!! Tear, Tear. I made Jake watch it with me for the first time about a week ago. He said it actually wasn't too bad. He did get a little teary-eyed too. SSHHH, don't tell him I told you.

Popular Posts