Twilight Premiere

I had so much fun with these girls at the Twilight Premiere! I actually went to the midnight show. I know, it's amazing that I could even stay up past 10, I'll admit it! But I did it! Lori and Katrina made these cute hoodies, the front says Edward Girls and the back says Twilight Premier. Then they even put our names on the sleeve. They were very cute and people were asking where we got them :) So, good job girls!
So about the movie, I guess I am one of the few people that didn't like the movie. I wasn't expecting to be laughing through the whole thing. I didn't realize that it was such a low budget film. It just didn't do for me what the book did for me. Maybe one day a bigger production company can make it better! For now I'm sticking with the book. Sorry, I know a lot of you liked it!

Me, Katrina and Lori

The back of our hoodies


The other girls we went with Julie, Caroline and Julie (Julie, on the far left, is the first Jacob girl that I've met!)


waiting in line

Comments

Anonymous said…
shan- you look good in that picture! Hot Mamma right there!


isn't it nice to hang with friends. and isn't it even more nice to have new friends in your new town? I think so. i call mine my Arizona sisters.


Addy
i couldn't agree more!! the bookw as SO muh better!
Heather said…
I thought the movie was a bit cheesy and low budget feeling too. It was fun to go with friends thought! I hope they take the money from this movie and make the next one really good.
jenjamin said…
yes I totally agree. I was really disappointed and defiantly more money would have helped. I think where it failed the most was that they had the wrong Bella. For the movie to work you needed to care about Bella, you needed to like Bella. In the book she was vulnerable, fragile and a bit sweet.... you cared about her which made the entire story work. the movie on the other hand did not convey that. She was very closed, distant and depressed... I was also so sad they did not establish her sweet relationship with her dad. Remember in the book how she always cooked for her Dad, you knew she loved her dad even though it was hard to show it... the movie needed that too. Anyway I could only give it a C+ at best.
Lori Collett said…
It was SO much better the second time! I want to see it again, and again, and again!!! Ha ha.
They announced yesterday that they will start production on New Moon right away. I'm thinking of flying out to Portland to be en extra in the movie! It would be my dream come true!
Plus, they are giving this movie a MUCH bigger budget, and a new director I think.
Ruthie said…
I'm glad you have such good friends to hang out with. You look like you had fun. Good for you.

Love,
MOM

Popular Posts